Thankful Thursday-Within these Four Walls

10/06/2011 08:23:00 AM Posted by mommy2twincesses

This morning I’ve been busy chasing girls, paying bills, and picking up messes. I admit to moments of frustration, but right now, at this moment, I’m thankful for the chaos contained with the walls of our home!
Crazy active girls remind me how thankful I am too not only having been blessed with one beautiful healthy child, but two. Hence the title of my blog-Twice Blessed ;)

Paying bills isn’t fun by anyone’s standards I’m sure, but I sure am thankful to have a loving and supportive husband who goes out every day and works hard to make sure those bills can be paid and our material needs are met.

And the messes, SMH, well the messes again are just testimony to how greatly we’ve been blessed. Crumbs on the floor mean that we all have enough in our tummies. Laundry scattered about goes to show that we’ve got clothes on our backs. Tripping over shoes reminds me to be thankful that we’ve got shoes on our feet. And so on, and so on.

God’s blessings are everywhere and I know I’m guilty of not saying “thank you” enough. Small day to day frustrations are living testimonies to all we truly do have to be thankful for. I saw a quote the other day that really made me think. It went like this: “What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today?”
There isn’t a single thing I would want to wake up without! Thank you Lord for your blessings in abundance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment