Mommy2twincesses Gets a Makeover!

10/12/2011 07:11:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

That’s right! My blog got prettified thanks to the fantabulous Mrs. Angie Vinez with Angie Vinez Designs.

I met this lovely lady through the Featured Blogger program on What to Expect.com and she just continues to amaze me!

I’m not totally technologically illiterate, but I could have never pulled off something as grand as the layout she created for me!

Between raising her gorgeous brood, blogging like mad on her site Blessed Beyond Words, and doing this design thing, I don’t know how she keeps up. But, nevertheless she does it, and she does it well!

I’m so grateful for your help Angie and I’ll be tooting your horn forever more :oP

For anyone interested I give her a BIG two thumbs up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment