In the Minds of Munchkins-Kiddy Questionnaire

10/06/2011 01:13:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

I saw this adorable questionnaire on iammomtoo and just couldn’t resist seeing what my two munchkins would say! If you compare our lists you’ll find that mine vary slightly because at 2 ½ years old, my identical twin girls didn’t fully understand some of her questions. Oh, and um, I’m missing a few altogether because they got bored with it and ran away.

1. What is something mommy always says to you? “I love you thiiiiiiiiiiis much!” (M)

2. What makes mommy happy? “Her girls!” (K) Boy, these two seem to know me well ;)

3. What makes mommy sad? “Daddy don’t.” (M) and “When I pee pee in the floor like teddy.” (K) This imagery comes from their book about potty training! LOL

4. How does mommy make you laugh? I got a no word answer here as they both started giggling, doing silly faces, and flapping their arms. *shrugs* They’ve got me pegged, we’re always clowning around.

5. How old is mommy? “7!” Thanks M :oP

6. How tall is mommy? “BIG!” M actually said this but they both stretched their arms up high above their heads.

7. What is mommy’s favorite thing to do? “Work.” Not real sure where M got this answer, perhaps she thought I said “least favorite thing to do”.

8. What does mommy do when you’re not here? This got another round of giggles followed with K’s exclamation, “Play!”

9. What is mommy really good at? “Singing Dora!” (M) Funny to me, they are always correcting me when I make up my own words ;)

10. What is mommy’s job? “Working.” I swear I thought a big “DUH!” was going to spill out of M’s mouth next, LOL

11. What is mommy’s favorite food? “Celery!” (K) Okay, this made me laugh out loud because we NEVER have celery because I despise it!

12. What is mommy’s favorite color? “Green.” (M) “Because your night shirt is green.” (K) *head slap* That explains it all! Perhaps my breath smelled like celery :/

13. What is mommy’s favorite animal? “A cat.” (M) “No, she likes elephants!” (K)

14. What do we do together? “Talk to each other.” (K) Between 3 females mouths, we do a LOT of talking to each other!

15. What is mommy’s favorite place to go? “Running errands.” (M) I guess it would seem that way since that’s my usual answer to “where are we going”.

16. Who is mommy’s best friend? “ME!” (K) “Nana!” (M)

17. What does mommy say? “Aye, matey!” (M in her best pirate voice) Again, I hooted aloud!

I love getting little glimpses into their minds and will probably do little questionnaires with them more often. If you do something similar feel free to post your link in the comments below so I can check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment