13 Nights of Halloween-Glow Bath

10/23/2011 05:41:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

Nothing says spooky like an eerie glow! That's why I fell in love with the idea of putting glow sticks in the tub for one of our fun "13 Nights of Halloween".

In just about any "Dollar Aisle" or "Dollar Store" you can find packages of glow sticks, bracelets, and necklaces. Kids go crazy for them, you put forth next to no money or effort, and everyone has fun! What's not to love?!

The picture here doesn't show much, but that was kind of the point, I mean, who wants nekkie pics of their kids on the net?! LOL, you can clearly get the point and I wish I could bottle their excitement and post it here for you to literally feel/see. They thought it was the coolest thing ever!



I think for older children it would be really neat to make some spooky eyes out of neon paper or glow paint and post around the walls to give this idea a little something extra!

0 comments:

Post a Comment