Friday Fill-Ins Despite Distraction

10/28/2011 06:52:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

It’s Friday again already, you know what that means…..Friday Fill-Ins! I’ve been meaning to do this all day but we’ve been running full steam since breakfast. I hope I’m able to form a complete thought here as I sit watching the final game of the World Series. (Just for the record, I can’t believe I just typed that since I would have never foreseen myself watching baseball, yet here I sit totally engrossed.) Any way……..here we go!

1. Beware of coming between a mama and her babies. Seriously, I’ve been seeing some serious stuff here lately and it’s all stemming from messing with somebody’s babies. *shivers*

2. All I want for Christmas is snow. For real though, I would LOVE to see a “white Christmas” but otherwise, Mother Nature can keep it.

3. And since we will be out trick-or-treating Monday night, I carved a pumpkin to serve as a candy dish. I’m crossing my fingers for the “honor system” to come through for me!

4. Do I believe in spirits? Yup, the good book says “things seen and unseen”.

5. “Where in the World is Carmen San Diego” used to be one of my favorite shows as a child. I would LOVE to see reruns to see if it’s really as cool as I remember!

6. My homemade potato soup is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a long, hot, uninterrupted shower, tomorrow my plans include picking up the house, a birthday party, and then an adult Halloween party, and Sunday, I want to go to church and relax!

0 comments:

Post a Comment