13 Nights of Halloween-Mummies for Supper

10/26/2011 01:52:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

Here’s proof that you don’t have to go over the top to thrill little ones. We had mummies for supper during our 13 Nights of Halloween and my 2 ½ year old identical twin girls gave it rave reviews!

For the meal part, I simply wrapped small cocktail sausages in croissant rolls to make them resemble mummies. To spice it up I added cheese to some. These are totally simple and very versatile. You could put anything you like inside or even brush the top with whatever you like. Mine didn’t turn out gorgeous, but for a 10 minute meal and the reaction it got from my two little goblins, I give it a big “two thumbs up”.


To complement our mummy dinner I wrapped juice boxes in white crepe paper and stuck on googly eyes for “Mummy Juice”. Again, simple is too complicated a word to describe this little project but oh the excitement they caused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment