Fitness Challenge-Stepping up my Game

1/16/2012 07:27:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

So, at the beginning of December I started another Fitness Challenge. I would LOVE to be able to rave about my success and post bikini pictures (that wouldn’t permanently burn your retinas), but…….sadly, I can’t.
I’ve lost 3 pounds. Seriously. Three. Pounds. Hmmmmmm………I’m a horrible waiter.
Thankfully, like a shining beacon in the foggy night of my lackluster performance, in walks someone who introduces me to the Body by Vi shakes. (And the clouds opened up and angels sang!)
I’m quite hesitant of things that sound too good to be true or just too easy in general. So I began researching like mad. (Not to say though that I didn’t trust my friend’s recommendation, especially given her medical background ;) I couldn’t find a single negative thing, so I decided to give it a go!
My friend came over this afternoon and hosted a “Shake Party” at my house so people could just stop by, sample the product, and learn more about it. I have to say that I was pretty amazed at how tasty they are! And that there are literally 100’s of recipes so you never get bored :o)
Now, I sit here, very impatiently waiting on my kit to come so I can get this thing crackin’! I clearly need an extra boost and I KNOW that this is just the thing to get me there!!!!!
Summer fun in the sun, here I come………..and I’m going to be looking hot in my bathing suit!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!
I’ll be sure to post my progress as I go! If you want to join the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, let me know and I’ll get you started <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment