Challenge Day 1-Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

1/20/2012 01:43:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

I officially began my Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge today! Woo hoo!
I busted up out of bed and could hardly stand to wait to make my first shake! I did wait a few minutes though. I needed to weigh in, take my measurements, and get my girls settled. I really didn’t want anything to stop me from savoring a freakin’ chocolate milk shake for breakfast ;) LOL
A good friend who signed up to do the challenge with me stopped by and we took our “before” photos. I’m pretty sure both of us are even more determined now after seeing ourselves against a stark white background (my bedroom door) donning bathing suits and smiles! Our goal is to win a “Transformation Vacation”, yeah baby!
So, I had my shake for breakfast and it was even more tasty than my usual breakfast of skim milk Ovaltine because I of course added the ViSalus shake mix and ice cubes, blended it well, and it was literally a chocolate milk shake. GOOD morning to me!
For a mid-morning snack I drank an 18 ounce bottle of lemon Neuro-it’s this special drink mix that stimulates the brain helping to clear brain fog and boosts energy. My water intake goal per day is 73 ounces. I read that to get your personal daily quota you should shoot for half of your weight in ounces. (Dang it, now you know how fluffy I am :oP)
When lunch time rolled around I blended up a yummy strawberry shake. This went a little haywire as my blender lost its mind :/ IDK what happened, but I made a HUGE mess! LMBO, I think something must’ve happened to a seal on the bottom or something when I washed it this morning because it simply wouldn’t hold liquid. I added a new drink mixer to my Wal-Mart list (I ended up getting a Ninja).
For my afternoon snack I had 3 slices of turkey, 5 wheat thins, and a small handful of baby carrots.
I just finished part of my at home workout-500 jumping jacks. I plan on doing some light weights and more jumping jacks before bed.
I’m still not sure what I’m cooking for supper, but it’s almost 4 o’clock and I’m not even in the slightest bit hungry :/ Hopefully the girls will give me a suggestion of what sounds good to them.
I’m just amazed at this point that today has been so easy………….if it stays like this I’ve got this in the bag!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment