Challenge Day 3-Results Already?!

1/22/2012 05:15:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

Wow. That is really all I can say. Woooooow!
Today is day 3 of my Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge. Yesterday I didn’t do so great because it just turned out to be “one of those days”. You know the ones where you’ve got more planned than you can possibly fit into one day. (I see you shaking your head ;)
Well, I had a shake for breakfast and took a bottle of Neuro and a 100 calorie package of Cocoa Roast Almonds to my 10:30 meeting. Then, I ran from there (late I might add) to my darling niece’s 3rd birthday party. Since I was already late I caved and ate a small sampling of party fare. I had a hot dog with mustard (only half the bun though), a few pretzels, and a couple of chips with sausage cheese dip. No cupcake! *high fives myself* And as soon as we got home I had my shake.
We left around 3:30 to go to “the big city” for dinner and a concert. I took along some more water, so I actually made my water goal for the day. For dinner we had grilled shrimp for an appetizer and I had one “big girl drink”. *hangs head* I felt pretty guilty for it. I had already technically “cheated” for the day, I should’ve nixed this. Oh well, better luck next time!
My dinner was a 6 oz. sirloin and steamed broccoli. (And it was SOOOOO good!!!!)
Lucky for me the concert was rocking so I feel like I got a decent workout just dancing along with the music! LOL, seriously, my abs and sides were a little sore this morning :oP I was rockin’ out!
Anyway, I was a little hesitant to step on the scale but decided I had better face the music and see how much damage I had done. Much to my amazement I was down a couple of ounces! What?! I measured just for giggles, mainly because my abs were sore-and I’m down ½ inch in my waist! WHAT?!
This was an excellent start to the day and has me fired up even more! I’ve done excellent today. According to MyFitnessPal.com I have about 140 calories still allotted for the day and I’ve already brushed my teeth today so those aren’t going to be consumed. And, I’ve done some exercise. A few push-ups here, a few minutes of jump rope there, and then right before my shower I tried my hand at Insanity again. It still kicked my butt and I only made it through the first 15 minutes, but I was dripping with sweat so I’m counting it as a victory!
I’m finishing off the last cup of water now, and truly feeling like a champ! Oh, PS-I think it’s rubbing off on DH too! He came in while I was doing the Insanity workout (while the girls were in the tub in our bathroom and I could see them because I was exercising in my bedroom), checked me out a minute, disappeared, and then came back to announce he was going to his shop “to lift weights” ;)
Body of my dreams………..I’m coming for you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment