Testing Triberr and Praying to the Techy "Gods"

9/19/2011 02:35:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

Since joining a "Tribe" my numbers went up tremendously and I can't express my gratitude enough! However, I'm pretty darned technology challenged, therefore I feel like a little lost child wandering aimlessly around in a crowd of geniouses while I'm trying to get my feed to drive my new personal blog. All I can do is cross my fingers right?! Here goes nothing...............

Testing, testing, 1-2. Testing, testing, 1-2-3.

Mike Check. Mike Check.

*squeezes eyes closed and crosses fingers* I REALLY hope this works because I've got some amazing crafts to share with you guys!!!! Pom Pom Gloves, Recycled T to Necklace, and Recycled T to Scarf.......and I'm working on more! PLEASE WORK!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment