Friday Fill-Ins: My First Time

9/30/2011 11:34:00 AM Posted by mommy2twincesses

Here’s the start to another new meme for me, courtesy of Friday Fill-Ins! This should be fun and if you decide to participate, let me know, I’d love to link up :o)

1. I need to figure out why in the heck my back feels so out of whack! (Probably has NOTHING to do with the fact that I have two 30+ pound children who still like to be carted around on my hips both at the same time ;)

2. K pooped in the yard yesterday but had the decency to come tell me about it so no one stepped in it, lucky we were.

3. A great deal of excitement is bubbling up in me and it’s freaking killing me not to be able to shout it from the roof tops…………no need to beg, I can’t tell YET ;)

4. I feel so old admitting that every morning I mix powered fiber in with my “rich chocolate Ovaltine” in a big tall glass.

5. It was announced yesterday to my family that I burned my children with a hot glue gun. My children have clearly hit the “tale tales” stage and my family clearly bumped their heads going from the looks of disgust I got.

6. I’m asking Santa for new steak knives. Mine won’t cut hot butter :/

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a whole lot of nothing, tomorrow my plans include entertaining 3 two year olds during the morning and spending the afternoon learning a half time routine with my Cowboy cheerleaders (ages 8-12), and Sunday I want to not only attend church, but actually get to sit out front and hear the sermon instead of staying in the nursery and then do as little as humanly possibly the remainder of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment