Versatile Blogger Award and Big Thanks

4/17/2012 07:42:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses

The awesomeness over at The Parenting Patch nominated Mommy2Twincesses for the Versatile Blogger Award! You are far too kind, thank you, thank you, thank you!
In return it’s only fair that I do some nominating of my own :o)
Each Nominee Should
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site.
  4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself.
  5. Include this set of rules.
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination.
Random Facts
1.    I have some seriously strange textile aversions. (Certain cooked vegetables and ALL cooked fruits, porcelain, velvet, grass under water, and more.)
2.    My hair went haywire a few years ago and instead of being stick straight it now I looks like I’ve been electrocuted in my sleep if I go to bed with it wet.
3.    The neighbors I had growing up combined my parents’ names to nick-name me “Dorfus”.
4.    I like the smell of baby spit up.
5.    Turning 30 in a few months has me in total freak out mode!
6.    My sense of humor is terribly twisted and I find myself tickled in the oddest of moments.
7.    My life story would no doubt be a best-seller, however, most would find it difficult to believe.
I Nominate
3.    1+1+1=1

0 comments:

Post a Comment