Valentine’s Day Cards to Make with Children

2/10/2013 01:09:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses



Nothing says “I love you” like a homemade gift or card, so this year for Valentine’s Day we’re going as “homemade” as possible.

While cruising around Pinterest I saw the cutest Valentine’s Day cards to make and knew immediately that these would be the ones we’d put together for our favorite people this year! (Check out my Valentine’s Day board here!)

All I needed was:

*Cardstock
*Construction paper
*Scissors
*Glue stick
*Printer
*Markers and stickers to decorate

I started by simply tracing the girls’ hands onto the cardstock and then cutting them out.

Next, I printed out the words “We love you this much!” I used a cute font from the Pinterest board :o)

I cut out the words “We love you….” and glued them to the front of a hand.

I glued the words “this much!” on strips of construction paper, folded them accordion style and glued the ends to the inside of the hands.

To finish them off I let the girls decorate them with markers and stickers.

If you’ve been looking for adorable Valentine’s Day cards to make these couldn’t be more sweet or easy!

I’d love to see your creations so feel free to link up in the comment section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment