Playing Catch Up-Where Have I Been?!

10/07/2013 12:19:00 PM Posted by mommy2twincesses



Wow! It’s been 5 months since my last post….really?! Maybe you’ve wondered where I’ve been, but probably you didn’t realize I was even gone, but that’s okay.  In limbo; that’s where I’ve been.  Should I continue to blog or should I stop? It took 5 long months to figure out the answer to that question-and here I am.

My last post was an internal debate over the educational future of my twins. To home school, private school (not that we have any viable options in that arena), or to public school-that was the current hot topic. After much soul searching, praying, and just pondering in general, we decided to give public school a shot!

I have to admit, I was so torn that I actually acquired a home school kindergarten curriculum “just in case” as well as enrolled them in public school. I thought this way I’d be good to go no matter what we ultimately decided ;) (Yes, I was a Girl Scout, and yes, one of my many mottos is “always be prepared”.)

With the girls in school, and loving it, I now have a few minutes here and there to spare and writing is what I love, so I kind of think it’s only fair to myself to go for it. So here I am, going for it!

Now how to catch up on all that’s went on in 5 months?!

IDK, but I’m going to try!

1 comments:

  1. fdhfdh said...

    uthome視訊聊天室-真人色情表演視頻網站
    showlive聊天網-9158聊天室你懂的
    視訊聊天戀愛ing-同城視頻聊天室
    國外視訊 show 免費看-同城裸聊直播視頻
    live173 視訊美女-奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室
    173免費視訊聊天-免費的裸聊qq
    173免費視訊美女-免費交友裸聊室
    live 173免費視訊-免費同城裸聊平台
    173免費視訊秀-視頻交友真人秀
    免費視訊聊天室友-六間房被禁視頻
    語音聊天室免費房間網頁美女聊天室美女真人視訊聊天室性交電影免費在線免費麻辣視訊聊天
    可樂視頻多人聊天室寂寞女找床友愛聊天室亂倫圖片小說裸體美女視頻無遮擋免費麻辣視訊
    7聊語音聊天免費床友交友網臨時夫妻qq群情色人妻激情小說成人狠狠擼影院hot辣妺視訊網
    7聊視頻聊天語音聊天成都美女約炮群床友網狠狠射亂倫小說亂倫亞洲色圖免費視訊 173 live
    七聊視頻語音聊天室約炮論壇愛聊語音聊天室97ai蜜桃色小說美女圖片live 173免費視訊

Post a Comment